National Tourism Day 2022
Title of the Event: National Tourism Day 2022 JLU-School of Hospitality and Tourism is organizing a National Level Event & Competition on National Tourism Day 2022. All the students across India enrolled in any School, College, Institute or University are welcome to join the competition.
|Date:||25th January, 2022|
|Participation Fees:||Free/ No Participation Fee|
|Mode of Online Submission:||All entries must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with candidate’s brief introduction|
|Last Date:||Last date of submission of entries is 10:00 am of 25st January, 2022.|
|Competitions:||There are two categories of competitions which are being organized by School of Hospitality and Tourism, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal. You can participate in one or both the categories.|
|Registration of Offline Completion:||Register through email by sending your details and the categories in which you are participating|
|Venue of the offline competition:||JLU-School of Hospitality and Tourism, Mugaliyachap|
- 1. Video Making Competition/Vlog (Video Blog) Making Competition:
- Submit high resolution videos relevant to the theme of Showcasing:
- Domestic Tourism Products
- Indian Food Tourism
- Rural Tourism of India
- Cultural and Heritage Attraction of India
- Any tourism activity
Guidelines for submission:
Video/Footage: It should be not more than 59 seconds and of full HD resolutions (at least 1080p.) so that it could be well promoted through Instagram reels, FaceBook reels, YouTube etc. Interactive videos will be preferred. Only soft copied needed to be sent on the event email address.
Dr. Mohammad Shoaib khan
Email address- email@example.com
- 2. Memoir Writing:
- Submit a write-up of your visit to any tourist place of India of related theme.
- Guidelines for submission:
- It should be a write-up about your experience of tourist place between 150-200 words.
- It should not be copied and plagiarized.
Note: Give your details such as name, father’s name, school/ university name, age, address etc. in the mail.
Mr. Anant Kumar Verma
Email address- firstname.lastname@example.org